Quicken is a financial software which caters the need of Home and Small businesses. It comes with different versions for Windows and MAC operating system.
If you are facing problem while installing the Quicken Software you can try the following steps:-
1. Check the Dot Net framework version is up to date for the operating system, if the Dot Net frame is of older version, please click the link https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/framework to download and install the latest version.
2. Before running the utilities for uninstalling the Quicken, take a backup of the Quicken Data file.
3. If you have a previous version of Quicken installed on your computer, you need to un-install the old file by using the utility QcleanUI and MSIclean.
4. Run both the files and uninstall the older files from the system and then run the latest Quicken setup file.
5. After registering over the Quicken server, you will be able to restore your old Quicken data file or you can create a new data file.
Make sure you follow all the steps as mentioned above to resolve the Quicken installation issue, if the issue is still not resolved, contact Quicken Support Number for the further assistance.